DOCTOR 'S HOSRITAL
Eptanou 29, Kypseli
Tuesday 15:00 - 17:00, Wednesday 10:00 - 13:00
Andrea Papandreou 5, Glyfada
Friday 11:00 - 14:00, Saturday 11:00 - 14:00
CURRICULUM VITAE OF THE DOCTOR - SURGEON GEORGIOU KASSARA (t. Military-Doctor of the Air Force).
Graduate of the Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and the Military School of Officers Corps (Σ.Α.Σ.Σ.). He received the General Surgery specialty at the University of Surgery Clinic of the Hippocratic Hospital of Athens, under the direction of Prof. V. Golematis.
- From 1989 to 1996, B Clinic of Surgery at the Aviation Hospital.
- From 1997 to 2007 Director of A Surgery Clinic of the Aviation Hospital.
- From 2007 to 2010 Director of the Aviation Hospital Surgery Division.
He is a Ph.D. of the University of Athens with the subject "Concurrent Intraventricular Interventions and Their Problems". He has retrain in hospitals abroad (ENGLAND, SWITZERLAND and the US) in laparoscopic surgery topics, surgical oncology digestive and endocrine surgery.
He has published scientific papers in Greek and foreign journals (26 published works). He has a great participation in Greek and international scientific conferences of General Surgery with scientific announcements (102 scientific papers). He is a regular member of the Greek Surgical Society, the Laparoscopic Surgery Company and Endoscope Surgery Company. Foreign Language English.
- In 2007 he received a degree in "Health Unit Management" from the French State University "CNAM".
- From 1990 to 2017 the head of the surgical department of the ARISTAGORIOU private polytechnic at Vathi-Omonia square.
- Scientific Director Open Social polyclinics Athens "Medecins du Monde" (Sappho 12 - 105 53 Athens) (tel: 210 3213150) and special secretary of the board (elections particle Medecins du Monde 2013, 2015 & 2017).
- Elected full member of the Disciplinary Board of the Athens Medical Association (IAA 2011 & 2014 elections). In the 2018 elections of the IAA elects vice president of the Disciplinary Board. From 11/11/19 he is the Chairman of the Disciplinary Board of ISA.
- Associate Surgeon Doctors Hospital of Patissia and Cephalonia 26 tel. 210-8807256 and Athens Medical Group (Clinic Phychiko), Andersen 1 - Psychiko, tel: 210-6974000
- He is a member of the Greek Society of Mammology and in the period 2016-2018 he was one of the alternate members and then a regular member of the Board of Directors. the company's. She has continued medical training at congresses of breast surgery.
1990: Annual post-training in colorectal surgery and laparoscopic surgery (at the University of Athens, Ippokratio, Athens, Head of Education, Professor B.Golematis).
1991: Practical seminar at the Balearic Experimental Surgery in Laparoscopic Surgery. (Professor Konstantinos Frantzidis).
1992: At the Oncology Hospital of Kifissia "Ag. Analogous "practical seminar in Laparoscopic surgery.
1993: Postgraduate Seminar in Laparoscopic Surgery at the European Surgical Education Center in Paris. (Dr. Dr Namir Katkhovda).
1994: Further training in liver-bile surgery at King's College Hospital in London (Director Mr. E. Howard).
1994: Further training in pancreatic surgery at Middlesex Hospital in London (Director Mr. R. Russel).
1995: Postgraduate seminar on the use of staplers in surgical abdomen. (At the European Surgical Institute in Hamburg Germany).
1998: Further training in Laparoscopic colorectal surgery in Friborg, Switzerland (Education Director Dr P. Petropoulos Medecin - chef).
1999: Further training in Laparoscopic Surgery in Diabetes Mellitus and Gastroesophageal reflux in L. WEIS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL in Chicago, USA (Head of Education Professor C. Frantzides).
2000: Postgraduate practical seminar on the treatment of the clays with the PROLENE Hernia system in Friborg, Switzerland. (Head of Education Dr. P. Petropoulos Medecin - chef).
2001: Postgraduate Practical Seminar on the Treatment of Malignant Obesity with Laparoscopic Technique in Friborg, Switzerland (Head of Training Dr. P. Petropoulos Medecin - chef).
2001: Postgraduate practical seminar on hemorrhoids with longo technique at St. Elisabeth in Vienna (education officer Dr. Martin Gloker).
2002-2003: From 1/9/2002 to 3/4/2003 she attended and participated in Liver and pancreas interventions at ERRIKOS NYNAN. (Head of the professor of surgery Ioannis Papadimitriou.)
2003: Ultracision Workshop for General Surgeons. European Surgical Institute Hamburg (GERMANY).
2003: IX International Workshop INCISIONAL HERNIA. Aachen Germany. (Head of Training Professor of Surgery Volker Schumpelick).
2004: RADIOFREQUENCY (Radionics Cool-type RF SYSTEM) ASSISTED MINIMAL BLOOD LOSS LIVER RESECTION at the First Surgical Clinic of Belgrade. (Head of Physical Education Professor M. Milicevic).
2006: Training in computer use.
2005-2007: Two-year Masters of Health Management Program at the French Institute (SINA 31) of the French National Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers (CNAM).
2009: Training in MIVAT laparoscopic thyroidectomy (educator responsible Professor Paolo Miccoli - Pisa Italy).
2013: Training in lymph node surgery in breast cancer. Head of Education Professor M.Keshtgar.
2018: Training in breast ultrasound in FNA and core biopsy biopsy. Participation as a student in the educational seminar in Oncoplastic Surgery Breast with internships in EXPERIMENTAL CENTER ELPEN was organized by echemus and under the auspices THE MEDICAL SCHOOL OF UOA.
Patision 237 - 1st floor, Koliatsou Square, Athens, 11254. TEL: 2108640918, 2108640988, 2108822751, Mobile: 6944547502 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Breast Department at Doctor's Hospital, 29, Eptanissos, tel: 2108807000
Tuesday 15:00 - 17:00, Wednesday 10:00 - 14:00 & Thursday: 15:00 - 17:00
Associate in the breast clinic at the Polyclinic medicus, Andreas Papandreou 5, Glyfada, tel: 2108900909
Saturday 11:00 - 14:00
Patision 237 - Koliatsou Square